Hurry hurry hurry
Denmark was well aware that it didn’t have the military power to fight the Nazis, so the plan was to surrender and cooperate with them. However, they also knew what the Nazis did to Jews, so when reports came in that the Nazis were on their way the Danish government immediately got hold of 99% of Danish Jews and shipped them off to neutral Sweden in the dead of night.
(Unlike in this comic though, the Jews knew where they were going and why)
This of course also means the Jewish community in Denmark is pretty small today.
Der Fuehrer’s Face (originally titled “Donald Duck in Nutzi Land) was a short animated propaganda film produced by Walt Disney in 1943. It was made to help sell war bonds. It features Donald Duck in a nightmare, heiling Hitler, and working in a factory in Nazi Germany. You can watch it on Youtube here
See Also: Why I Don't Flirt
- Me: Let's roleplay where I'm Winston Churchill and you're a suffragette and when I get off of a train you hit me with a riding crop.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're a suffragette and I'm the King's horse and I trample you to death.
- Me: Let's roleplay where I'm Emmeline Pankhurst and you're a glass window in a shop and I break you with a brick and by brick I mean my penis.
- Me: Let's roleplay where I'm some Russian Nobles and you're Rasputin and I cause you several deaths. Deaths in the Shakespearean sense, ifyouknowwhatImean.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're the Duma and I'm the Czar and I dissolve you all night long.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're Catherine the Great, no, I'm totally Catherine the Great and you're a rollercoaster and I ride you all night long.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're the White Palace and I have sex with you.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're a podium and I'm Kruschev and I hit you with a shoe all night.
- Me: Let's roleplay where you're Parliament and I'm the Luftwaffe and I bomb you all night long.
- Roommate: Um, alright?
- Me: Good.
The only thing losing relevancy here is your opinion.
- Me: You know Alexander the Great had a weird thing going with him mom, sending her cups and jewels and stuff
- Professor: Well, I haven't conquered anything recently, but if I did, I'd send my mother a post card at least.
- Me: Oh yeah, I can see it now as he went across Asia minor: "Greetings from Alexandria!" "Greetings from Alexandria!" "Greetings from Alexandria!" "Greetings from Alexandria!"
- Professor: That's pretty funny.
This is the Memorial to the Missing and contains over 50,000,000 pennies to represent the lives of each American child abandoned to abortion by a society and a culture that has embraced their destruction. We must prevent the need to add to this memorial. Take a stand. Get involved.
”How we treat the least of us defines us.”
"should I use this $500k to help struggling parents and pregnant people or should I put it in a glass box"